Saturday, November 03, 2007
My aunt flew to off to Canada today morning.kinda sad though we always disagree and stuffshe doesn't like my loud-ness.but nonetheless, I still feel like sad.and amazingly, i saw Team Singapore at the airport.cos I was like walking to T2 and then i thought i saw smone tt really looked liked PremThen i took a second glance and realised tt it was her.subsequently, saw lilin, hui fen, pearline, ting junthank god i din see Miss Loo.haha.went to Ikea with my family after that.gosh, the showcases were SO beautiful.absolutely creative ideasreally enjoyed myself there.haha. was late for heart.sports.but who cares?they din need me anw.then played rounders.Delta's spirit was alot better today.jus played a good game.but i think alot of ppl were like bu shuang wif me.haiz. whatever lah.then after the game, i was like not wanting to go home.then i was like talking to Ryanthen clarissa was on the opposite side.so i decided to sit on the divider ( or whatever you call it) in between the two direction of traffic.BZ and Clar decided to join methen suddenly _____ jus shouted at us lah.wtf.it's like we were cam whoring lor.it's like whatever we wanna do is none of his business lah.crap lah.nvm, i shall cool down and not bear grudges.whatever lah.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
My aunt flew to off to Canada today morning.kinda sad though we always disagree and stuffshe doesn't like my loud-ness.but nonetheless, I still feel like sad.and amazingly, i saw Team Singapore at the airport.cos I was like walking to T2 and then i thought i saw smone tt really looked liked PremThen i took a second glance and realised tt it was her.subsequently, saw lilin, hui fen, pearline, ting junthank god i din see Miss Loo.haha.went to Ikea with my family after that.gosh, the showcases were SO beautiful.absolutely creative ideasreally enjoyed myself there.haha. was late for heart.sports.but who cares?they din need me anw.then played rounders.Delta's spirit was alot better today.jus played a good game.but i think alot of ppl were like bu shuang wif me.haiz. whatever lah.then after the game, i was like not wanting to go home.then i was like talking to Ryanthen clarissa was on the opposite side.so i decided to sit on the divider ( or whatever you call it) in between the two direction of traffic.BZ and Clar decided to join methen suddenly _____ jus shouted at us lah.wtf.it's like we were cam whoring lor.it's like whatever we wanna do is none of his business lah.crap lah.nvm, i shall cool down and not bear grudges.whatever lah.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums