Monday, October 29, 2007
Not much to blog abt.Din get to swim on Sat cos it was like kinda rushed.But slept in instead and that really helped alot.got to drink.Bacardi Breezer ytd.whoa, it was absolutely....new?haha.. after you drink, it's like your head will get heavybut after that you're kinda like in ur own world.totally fun.but after drinking, you still come back to reality.I practically smelt of alcohol.My mum knew. and was FURIOUS.Din talk to me for the whole nite.but whateverI totally loved the fact that i drank.HAHA.and i kept the bottle. *smiles*But i did promise my mum that I won't drink anymore.Till i'm of age.and i intend to keep promise.no matter how hard it is.I loved every bit of it.The new sensation.sorry to make you worry.and all those hurtful words.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Not much to blog abt.Din get to swim on Sat cos it was like kinda rushed.But slept in instead and that really helped alot.got to drink.Bacardi Breezer ytd.whoa, it was absolutely....new?haha.. after you drink, it's like your head will get heavybut after that you're kinda like in ur own world.totally fun.but after drinking, you still come back to reality.I practically smelt of alcohol.My mum knew. and was FURIOUS.Din talk to me for the whole nite.but whateverI totally loved the fact that i drank.HAHA.and i kept the bottle. *smiles*But i did promise my mum that I won't drink anymore.Till i'm of age.and i intend to keep promise.no matter how hard it is.I loved every bit of it.The new sensation.sorry to make you worry.and all those hurtful words.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums