Friday, October 19, 2007
no idea y but I'm like emo-ing nowadays.
unknowingly.
it's like I just dun feel like talking.
mayb cos everyone's so busy.or it's just that my existence doesn't matter anymore.I'll jus like stare into space.and for that moment, I'll just stop thinkin.Mayb its jus my emo period now.but suddenly it jus seems like everyone whom I thought would be there are not there anymore.not good enough.I know i shouldn't be thinking tt wayBut i can't help it.everyone seems so good it makes me feel awful.I smile cos i believe that a smile wil make things better.but sometimes, the tears are the "awesomest truth"i jus suddenly wanted to migrate.That silly thought jus came to me.no idea y i hv this thought but ya, it jus camei thought that i belonged with you ppl.but i guess i was wrong.i think mayb i've been disillusioning myself all this timecos what i thought was,was never the case.i thought i had found my place herebut it jus seems like i've been wrong.mayb we'll never be as close as i thought we'll be.cos we're not each other's first piority.sometimes i jus wanna crycos i just feel so lost.but its okcos God will always be there for mei left early today cos i felt so...distanced?i felt so____ that it jus felt weird to staymayb the prob lies with meim jus screwing everythingi just feeldetached.just imaginewhat if one day everything u thought u knowsuddenly became uncertain to you.how would you feel?that's the way i feel now.why can't you use ur heart to listen?can't you hear the fear in my voicethat i'm afraid i cant make it to UNI.but no, u had to say " y do u tink u cant make it when u haven even tried?'"i think you shouldn't hang out with ppl who tells u tt UNI is tough"but face it, to get into UNI is indeed tough.that's all Im sayingI've never said tt i dun wanna go UNI.but u assumed it.the way u talk abt ppl who din give their best and din get into UNImakes me wanna throw upwhat's wrong with not having a UNI degree?if you have done ur best and given it ur best shot,isn't being what you are enough?u say that as long as a person has given it his/her best shotif dun get in also nvm.then i ask you what i dun manage to get into UNi.what would you do?u say u wont scold me or be disappointed.but you now what?ur face says a different story.i know that u are not prejudiced against ppl hu dun hv degree.I'm jus trying to ask you to hear what im saying.what I'm REALLY sayingif only u could understand mum.
Friday, October 19, 2007
no idea y but I'm like emo-ing nowadays.
unknowingly.
it's like I just dun feel like talking.
mayb cos everyone's so busy.or it's just that my existence doesn't matter anymore.I'll jus like stare into space.and for that moment, I'll just stop thinkin.Mayb its jus my emo period now.but suddenly it jus seems like everyone whom I thought would be there are not there anymore.not good enough.I know i shouldn't be thinking tt wayBut i can't help it.everyone seems so good it makes me feel awful.I smile cos i believe that a smile wil make things better.but sometimes, the tears are the "awesomest truth"i jus suddenly wanted to migrate.That silly thought jus came to me.no idea y i hv this thought but ya, it jus camei thought that i belonged with you ppl.but i guess i was wrong.i think mayb i've been disillusioning myself all this timecos what i thought was,was never the case.i thought i had found my place herebut it jus seems like i've been wrong.mayb we'll never be as close as i thought we'll be.cos we're not each other's first piority.sometimes i jus wanna crycos i just feel so lost.but its okcos God will always be there for mei left early today cos i felt so...distanced?i felt so____ that it jus felt weird to staymayb the prob lies with meim jus screwing everythingi just feeldetached.just imaginewhat if one day everything u thought u knowsuddenly became uncertain to you.how would you feel?that's the way i feel now.why can't you use ur heart to listen?can't you hear the fear in my voicethat i'm afraid i cant make it to UNI.but no, u had to say " y do u tink u cant make it when u haven even tried?'"i think you shouldn't hang out with ppl who tells u tt UNI is tough"but face it, to get into UNI is indeed tough.that's all Im sayingI've never said tt i dun wanna go UNI.but u assumed it.the way u talk abt ppl who din give their best and din get into UNImakes me wanna throw upwhat's wrong with not having a UNI degree?if you have done ur best and given it ur best shot,isn't being what you are enough?u say that as long as a person has given it his/her best shotif dun get in also nvm.then i ask you what i dun manage to get into UNi.what would you do?u say u wont scold me or be disappointed.but you now what?ur face says a different story.i know that u are not prejudiced against ppl hu dun hv degree.I'm jus trying to ask you to hear what im saying.what I'm REALLY sayingif only u could understand mum.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums