<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The ache in my lower torso is so damn evident
argh.
Can't believe it.
Imprived by 1 min today for the fitness run.
I'm back to 19 AGAIN.
So slow.
But couldn't help it lah.
Was running like crazy le lor.
Then when I looked at my watch.
18:40 while I was like half way through my last round
Then its like CONFIRM cannot make it in 18 le mah.
It's not like I can fly or smthing.
argh. ly, you so gotta buck up.

ytd's match was definitely not one of RNVB's good matches.
It wasn't even half as good.
But still, it was a good start.
kinda like a wake up call for us.
To start climbing the ladder up again.
We want to play at Toa Payoh sports hall.
TWICE.

Went to eat at newton food centre after the game.
haha. or should I say we had a food frenzy?
it was good.
despite the fact tt we almost got killed trying to cross the road
"The things we'll do for food"
lol.

heard a damn....... scandalous? story ytd.
or you can say, ass-pinching story.
LOL.
but it was sure funny.

went to CGH after training today
haha..
seemed like all the nurses there knew who Patrick is.
Ladies' attention.
lol

































ly, stop emo-ing.
it's time to move on.
cos life's too short for you to keep on emo-ing.
you gotta spend the time
enjoying with people who mean smthing to you.
Not emo-ing it away.