Wednesday, October 31, 2007
haha. changed my blogskin again.
cos i was bored with the old one.
as usual.
hmm. ytd's match went alright.
Except for the fact tt i was darn lazy in my movement.
i shall jia you~
suppose to go recovery at rach's house today
but i was like so tired tt I couldn't even wake up.
sorry abt tt.
have to go to PS later to get my new specs.
damn troublesome.
haha..
mayb i should go down to town later.
hmm. see how bah.
please,
give me some breathing space.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
haha. changed my blogskin again.
cos i was bored with the old one.
as usual.
hmm. ytd's match went alright.
Except for the fact tt i was darn lazy in my movement.
i shall jia you~
suppose to go recovery at rach's house today
but i was like so tired tt I couldn't even wake up.
sorry abt tt.
have to go to PS later to get my new specs.
damn troublesome.
haha..
mayb i should go down to town later.
hmm. see how bah.
please,
give me some breathing space.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums