Thursday, October 25, 2007
ok, actually in this post, I wanna thank someone.
and that person is none other than
CYNTHIA CHOO.Thanks for just being there for me today
Have jus been keeping it inside for the longest time
Thanks for not saying that how I think is stupid.
Thanks for being a really good sister in Christ.
And even encouraging me.
I just feel much better after today.
Although you might not feel that you have done much
To me, it's alot.
Cos' I've been looking for someone to tell these to.
And I've been praying for the right person.
And God really answered my prayers
You might think that I don't need to thank you so formally
But wait till you experience something like this
And you find the right person to talk to.
You'll just want to thank the person.
The most important is that I
felt really cared for.
Thank you so much.
hmm. can't believe that it's already coming to the end of sch.
Time seems to fly.
lol. before we know it, we'll be year 3 le.
haiz. Subject Combi.
The headache
Really not sure what I want
haiz.
Just keep me in prayers?
thx loads.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
ok, actually in this post, I wanna thank someone.
and that person is none other than
CYNTHIA CHOO.Thanks for just being there for me today
Have jus been keeping it inside for the longest time
Thanks for not saying that how I think is stupid.
Thanks for being a really good sister in Christ.
And even encouraging me.
I just feel much better after today.
Although you might not feel that you have done much
To me, it's alot.
Cos' I've been looking for someone to tell these to.
And I've been praying for the right person.
And God really answered my prayers
You might think that I don't need to thank you so formally
But wait till you experience something like this
And you find the right person to talk to.
You'll just want to thank the person.
The most important is that I
felt really cared for.
Thank you so much.
hmm. can't believe that it's already coming to the end of sch.
Time seems to fly.
lol. before we know it, we'll be year 3 le.
haiz. Subject Combi.
The headache
Really not sure what I want
haiz.
Just keep me in prayers?
thx loads.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums