Sunday, July 18, 2010
hi i've changed my url to,
leeyin.wordpress.com
because blogger keeps screwing up.
thanks!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
hi i've changed my url to,
leeyin.wordpress.com
because blogger keeps screwing up.
thanks!
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
i want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your ... there have been a few things/issues that's been pl... 1. MYEs are looming like overcast clouds over my h... rain poured outside my window and envelopes everyt... knowing that things will never be the samewith you... this post is dedicated to SY: perhaps it's due to... sometimes i wonder what is it that makes us love c... not the first time i've seen this quote. and ... touched down yesterday morning. still suffering fr... 3 reasons why the malan campus owns the current bo...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.