Sunday, August 26, 2007
Self multilationhaha.. tried it on friday and got a whole lot of ppl pissed.. ok I'm sorry but hey, it was kinda fun.haha.. anw, it wasn't even serious, not the hardcore tt kind. haha. jus tt there's like a super obvious line there. but cant really see tt its self inflicted. lol. oh damn, my mum saw and asked me what happened. then i din wanna lie so ya, told her the truth. she was a little upset but ya. din blow up or anything *phew*so gonna get into trouble on monday wif HC, she says she wanna smack me. lol.went to both my grandma's place today, my dad and my mum's side.. when i went to my dad's side, saw my uncle and aunt and then we said hi and stuff and tried to act like as if we were really interested in hoe each other were doing. argh. whatever. then it was like i asked for a drink cos i was super thristy and my uncle went like"hey, here, drink Tiger beer lah."i was like stunned diao.. but i almost accepted his offer.but cos i was gg to my other grandma house so ya, din drink.but I'm so gonna try it one day.Jus for fun. like the thing wif the cut.:]p.s I'm not sick in the head or whatsoever.my teach was finally satisfied wif my performance today.she was like"good job today, must continue to practice hard."haiz.. i know... must jia you!Don't be surprised but I was playing with my sis at the playground todayAnd I saw how happy she wasShe was so contented with small thingsI guess I should learn from herThat sometimes, small things are the things that matter.She just seemed so innocent and just happy.Wish i could be like her.But I guess I can't.I miss those times.Crying doesn't make you weak.It makes you human.Read my lips.I've had enough.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Self multilationhaha.. tried it on friday and got a whole lot of ppl pissed.. ok I'm sorry but hey, it was kinda fun.haha.. anw, it wasn't even serious, not the hardcore tt kind. haha. jus tt there's like a super obvious line there. but cant really see tt its self inflicted. lol. oh damn, my mum saw and asked me what happened. then i din wanna lie so ya, told her the truth. she was a little upset but ya. din blow up or anything *phew*so gonna get into trouble on monday wif HC, she says she wanna smack me. lol.went to both my grandma's place today, my dad and my mum's side.. when i went to my dad's side, saw my uncle and aunt and then we said hi and stuff and tried to act like as if we were really interested in hoe each other were doing. argh. whatever. then it was like i asked for a drink cos i was super thristy and my uncle went like"hey, here, drink Tiger beer lah."i was like stunned diao.. but i almost accepted his offer.but cos i was gg to my other grandma house so ya, din drink.but I'm so gonna try it one day.Jus for fun. like the thing wif the cut.:]p.s I'm not sick in the head or whatsoever.my teach was finally satisfied wif my performance today.she was like"good job today, must continue to practice hard."haiz.. i know... must jia you!Don't be surprised but I was playing with my sis at the playground todayAnd I saw how happy she wasShe was so contented with small thingsI guess I should learn from herThat sometimes, small things are the things that matter.She just seemed so innocent and just happy.Wish i could be like her.But I guess I can't.I miss those times.Crying doesn't make you weak.It makes you human.Read my lips.I've had enough.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums