Thursday, August 30, 2007
Was suppose to have training today but since there was lightning risks *laughs*, miss loo decided to cancel it. then estee and I went down to clark quay to look at what to buy, then we decided to go check out the donuts. But in the end, we ended up at takashimaya. haha.. but i was like really stress.. haha. last min and all. hey estee, sorry if i was a little attituded jus now. haha.. but i hope the present will be acceptable. as in we did our best. we aren't artists ok? lol.have training 2morrow morn. sian.. 650 must reach sch, which means I hv to wake up super early. haiz.. jus super bored. but at the same time. kinda excited for training. its like very lonf din train le cos of injury. hope 2morrow my tail bone will be obedient and not cause trouble for me. haha.."What's your group's problem?""I think its you sir"wth. get outta our faces.I tried so hard, and got so far,
But in the end it doesn't even matter.
I had to fall to lose it all,
But in the end it doesn't even matter.
I finally knows how that feels.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Was suppose to have training today but since there was lightning risks *laughs*, miss loo decided to cancel it. then estee and I went down to clark quay to look at what to buy, then we decided to go check out the donuts. But in the end, we ended up at takashimaya. haha.. but i was like really stress.. haha. last min and all. hey estee, sorry if i was a little attituded jus now. haha.. but i hope the present will be acceptable. as in we did our best. we aren't artists ok? lol.have training 2morrow morn. sian.. 650 must reach sch, which means I hv to wake up super early. haiz.. jus super bored. but at the same time. kinda excited for training. its like very lonf din train le cos of injury. hope 2morrow my tail bone will be obedient and not cause trouble for me. haha.."What's your group's problem?""I think its you sir"wth. get outta our faces.I tried so hard, and got so far,
But in the end it doesn't even matter.
I had to fall to lose it all,
But in the end it doesn't even matter.
I finally knows how that feels.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums