Sunday, November 04, 2007
ABSOLUTELY great news.i FAILED my piano exam.kinda expected it but, still very upset abt it.could see tt my teacher was really disappointed wif me.hmm. i really disappointed with myself too.haiz. let's not talk abt it anymore.my blog is dead. hahaactually im not surprised.can't be bothered anyway.watched unfaithful last night.kinda sick storyline.but nonetheless, i still finished watching it.ok,i sound contradictory.i'm counting down to 29 Novcan't wait to get outta the country.haha..Life is like a movieWith us as the directorsAnd life's events as the storyline.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
ABSOLUTELY great news.i FAILED my piano exam.kinda expected it but, still very upset abt it.could see tt my teacher was really disappointed wif me.hmm. i really disappointed with myself too.haiz. let's not talk abt it anymore.my blog is dead. hahaactually im not surprised.can't be bothered anyway.watched unfaithful last night.kinda sick storyline.but nonetheless, i still finished watching it.ok,i sound contradictory.i'm counting down to 29 Novcan't wait to get outta the country.haha..Life is like a movieWith us as the directorsAnd life's events as the storyline.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums