Tuesday, April 13, 2010
All I'm asking is don't make promises you can't keep. and don't say things you don't mean.
Cause in the end, those things mean everything.
Promise me. That's all I ask.
Just promise that you'll never forget me.
Tell me I changed you somehow.
Let me know that I had an impact on your life.
Promise me that you'll always remember me.
Losing you was hard enough,
but I don't want to go on knowing I meant absolutely nothing to you
credits: iampotkettleblack.tumblr.com
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
All I'm asking is don't make promises you can't keep. and don't say things you don't mean.
Cause in the end, those things mean everything.
Promise me. That's all I ask.
Just promise that you'll never forget me.
Tell me I changed you somehow.
Let me know that I had an impact on your life.
Promise me that you'll always remember me.
Losing you was hard enough,
but I don't want to go on knowing I meant absolutely nothing to you
credits: iampotkettleblack.tumblr.com
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums